Beginning at the General Inspection, Vincent worked in an international environment for banks (Europe, US and Asia). He then managed many complex projects for C-Level executives, such as audit, acquisition or merger of major banks among others.
He shifted to the consulting industry to become a Partner and developed commercial offers pertaining to regulatory changes within Financial Industry (insurance, banks, brokerage…).
Vincent also had responsibility as executive board member for international leaders.
Mob : +33 (0)6 61 59 51 23
Mail : email@example.com
Jean-Fabrice Feuillet started his career has financial auditor. He was then Director of Operations (HSBC Madrid), Manager for PWC Consulting and Cap Gemini, Program Director at Fortis in Brussels and Partner at Kurt Salmon.
He has participated in implementation projects of new standards (IFRS, BII and BIII), supervised missions of organization (Business process, organizations alignment…), coordinated strategical projects (PMI, business plan, blueprint…) and finally created and animated the French Risks Observatory.
Mob : +33 (0)6 15 17 34 94
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Damien Manière has 15+ years experience in Finance and Risk Management in the banking industry.
He has a deep expertise in Finance Function Transformation, including operating model definition, process reengineering (risk reporting, regulatory reporting, ALM, accounting consolidation), Finance IT roadmap (definition of Finance IT strategy and implementation) and regulatory implementation (IFRS, Basel II and Basel III, liquidity risk and interest rate risk)
He led numerous projects from opportunity assessment to implementation, working in international contexts.
Mob : +33 (0)6 46 32 63 01
Mail : email@example.com
ACI Partners have operational and strategic experiences including positions as Senior Managers in Bank-insurance industry. They were experienced working together before setting up the company.
Each of them has managed many projects such as:
- the creation of an internal startup dedicated to the regulatory projects (IFRS and Basel standards implementations)
- the development, the restructuring and the run-off (resolution) of financial institutions
- the support of credit institutions’ merger
- the improvement of governance and good practicing regarding the regulatory issues, especially with insurers (GDPR, IDD…)
Their hybrid experiences, in consulting and as senior manager, enable the founders to combine methodological rigor and realism for a better client’s result.
The common denominator of the founders is the bank-insurance industry, nonetheless each partner brings his own set of expertise:
- Functional knowledge: finance, risks, compliance, transformation…
- Consulting skills: project management, change management, operational efficiency, strategic thinking, PMI…
- Sectorial expertise: insurances, banks, asset management, social security and welfare institutions …
They complement each other for the benefit of their client with a consulting approach.